Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Summer and Christmas are approaching fast!




Hi Everyone


Well the weather in Perth is warming up (35C here today) and Christmas is not that far away. That means that you should be getting busier in your salons - and hopefully are getting prepared for the crazy Christmas/New Year period.



We have so much new stock in, we can barely keep up. Our first shipment of Christmas goodies is up on our site and the next week or so should see us fully stocked with lots more new items!


We have a newsletter going out in the next day or so and then another will go out to let you know when we have received the balance of our Christmas and new nail art items. So if you are not signed up for our newsletter, it is so easy to do from our home page (and then you will get the latest news first!).


I cant believe I am quite organised this year and have already started my Chrissie shopping and written my cards - quite a feat for me!


Hoping you are all keeping well and happy and looking forward to Summer and Christmas as much as I am....



Terri x

No comments: